Uniband Hobby 433
This set only one repeater and antenna.
Rockwell Uniband Hobby 433- remote radio control system for model aircraft and UAV, have the following features:
1) The three-component system - a miniature transmitter for remote control, wireless powerful repeater (not included in this set) and ultra-light 16-channel receiver with outputs SBUS, SPPM and RSSI.
2) Ability to work without a repeater (directly between the transmitter and receiver) - at distances up to 5 km.
3) Compact powerful (up to 5 watts) repeater (not included in this set) without introducing delays in the control, for a communication range of up to 80 km.
4) PLUG and PLAY - everything works "out of the box"
5) Fast and accurate transmission of control commands - total delay of not more than 10 milliseconds, 11-bit precision channels, frequency 400-512 MHz
6) Use technology «TRUE CONTROL» - the most advanced error correction technology in radio channel (demodulator fuzzy decision and Viterbi convolutional codec, allows you to receive and decode data packets correctly with lesions up to 15% of the entire length of the package)
7) Clean channel scanning receiver continuously during flight (but not on the ground, as in other LRS systems), automatically selects the best and most far located from each other . For the application of the net scanned channels simply "re-bind" receiver.
8) Simple LED indication noise level and the signal level at the receiver for an optimal layout of the electronics on board.
9) Very simple setup of custom system settings without using a computer.
10) Change output repeater power (0.7, 2 or 5 W) from the RC channel.
11) Built-in control source power repeater - tracking down voltage below 10 volts.
12) Built-in receiver - analog beacon LPD and PMR band.
13) Applied filters in equipment specially designed for use with any video system of 5.8 GHz.
14) The technology of "digital signature" control packs allow traffic without the need for encryption to exclude completely the possibility of failover and eliminate the possibility of identifying a particular remote control in the air.
15) Application of the latest generation rf-chip allowed to raise rf- immunity by 20 db (over 100 times) as compared to previous systems based RFM22B (SI4432).
16) Ability to connect the backup battery to power the beacon receiver (not included).
17) Updating the firmware via USB-UART adapter (not included).